PhoenixCo Terms & Conditions
PhoenixCo is owned, developed, and operated by PhoenixCo Holding Limited and its subsidiary companies. By accessing, viewing, using any of the services made available on PhoenixCo website, mobile applications, or any other related services you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and unconditionally agree to be bound by the Terms of this agreement.
PhoenixCo may at any time, without notice, amend the Terms of this agreement. You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that PhoenixCo may at any time, without notice, amend the Terms of this agreement have no obligation to notify you of such amendments.
You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to periodically check these Terms of this agreement for changes and that continued use of the Website and Services offered by PhoenixCo following the posting of any changes to the Terms of this agreement indicates your acceptance of any such changes. If you do not accept the Terms of this agreement, do not access this Website and do not use this Service.
The Content and the Service provided by PhoenixCo shall not be considered a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation would be illegal. You agree that you are not, nor are you acting on behalf of a person who is, a citizen or resident of, domiciled in, accessing the Service from (via VPN or otherwise), located or incorporated in,Crimea, Syria, North Korea, Sudan or any other jurisdiction that prohibits access to, or use of, the Content or Service (the “Eligibility Obligation”).
In the event that you violate the Eligibility Obligation, PhoenixCo reserves the right to reverse swaps and irrevocably seize, suspend, arrest, and/or reduce your account balance. You assume all the responsibility arising from any access to or use of the Content and Service in the event that you violate the Eligibility Obligation.
By registering as a Customer, You covenant, represent, and warrant that (under the Applicable Law and law of the country of Your residence):
- You have accepted the Terms and Conditions
- You are at least 13 Years old
- You are the legal owner of the funds you add to Your account with the Service Provider and that the same funds derive from a legitimate and legal source
- You are aware of the risks in using the services provided by PhoenixCo. These risks include the fact that You may lose parts or all of the funds in your account if the market moves against You or in the case of failures, technical malfunctions of the site and other technical malfunctions, failures in the supply of quotations, force majeure etc.
- You will not be using multiple accounts in order to misuse the Withdrawal & Swap limitations and other forms of illegal advantages ,or otherwise under the threat of blocking the account in any case of identifying such violations.
- Any withdrawal address You provide is Your own and that You are in full control over this address; It is your responsibility entirely to provide us Your withdrawal address. We accept no liability resulting in Your not receiving withdrawal funds due to You providing incorrect or out-of-date details. PhoenixCo excludes all liability for any incorrect transactions to wrong addresses, or any other such mistakes. You are also aware that deposits and withdrawals in PhoenixCo , takes confirmation time and in rare cases it would take us up to 7 (seven) working days to approve certain requests.
- You will ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Website or (future)Apps are kept secure and confidential, and that it is Your responsibility alone ensure this. You will immediately notify PhoenixCo of any unauthorized use of Your passwords or any other breach of security and PhoenixCo will reset Your password and take other steps to ensure the security of your account and the platform.
- PhoenixCo reserves the right at any time to verify Your identity for the purposes of complying with the any KYC/AML requirements. Also in order to use our banking facilities , you’re obliged to pass simple KYC and Bank verification of your account.
- PhoenixCo reserves the right to impose swap limits and withdrawal limits before You are required to conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD). You agree to cooperate fully with us throughout this process and that You will provide all documentation/information that we may require in order to verify Your identity and to assess the purpose of the business relationship.
PhoenixCo retains all right, title and interest in and to this Website and Apps and services, including all copyrights, patents, swap secrets, trademarks, other intellectual property rights, trade names, logos, slogans, custom graphics, button icons, scripts, videos, text, images, software, code, files, content, information and other material available on PhoenixCo Website and Apps and nothing on this Website may be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our PhoenixCo's written permission.
You may only access, use and print the information and material on this Website and Apps for non- commercial or personal use provided that you are authorized to access such information or material and keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices.
You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, distribute, print, display, commercialize, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of PhoenixCo Website and (future)Apps.
You acknowledge that:
- The information provided on the Website the (future)Apps is for general information purposes only and is given in good faith, You must only act upon such information at Your own risk, knowing that PhoenixCo will not be held liable for any resulting losses or damages.
- PhoenixCo does not warrant that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free. Among other things, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the Website, including public telephone services, computer networks and the Internet, can be unpredictable and may from time to time interfere with or prevent access to the Website and the (future)Apps. PhoenixCo is not in any way responsible for any such interference that prevents Your access or use of the Website and the Service. PhoenixCo is not responsible for any losses, expenses, costs, or damages resulting from interruptions, errors, or interferences.
- Customer does not intend to hinder, delay or defraud PhoenixCo or any other Customers of the Website or engage in any illegal conduct and or unlawful activity in relation to money laundering, receiving the proceeds of drug trafficking or terrorist activities; receiving the proceeds of criminal activities, terrorist activities or trading with such countries as might from time to time be subject to any embargo imposed by the Security Council of the United Nations, the European Union or in any place of the world.
- By using this Service You confirm that You understand that the timely operation of the Internet and the World Wide Web is governed by constraints beyond the control of PhoenixCo You accept that PhoenixCo is not liable for any perceived slow operation of the Website and (future)Apps, or any damages or losses that could result from slow operation of the Website and Apps.
- By using this Service You accept that all swap executions are final and irreversible, all saving accounts and staking pools calculations are accurate and all the transactions are indeed final , and that PhoenixCo is not liable for the results of any wrong assumptions and user mistakes.
- By using this Service You accept that PhoenixCo reserves the right to act upon any misuse from the platform and it’s users , thus banning the accounts of those who violate our rules.
- It is our responsibility to maintain an orderly market and as such we may at our own discretion halt Swaps , Withdrawals and Deposits on the Website and the (future)Apps or limit access to the Website and the Apps due to market disruption, service maintenance or any other relevant events. We exclude all liability for any claimed losses or profits lost as a result of us halting the services.
Termination & Remedies for Breach of these Terms
- PhoenixCo reserves the right at our own discretion to close Your Account with at least 24-hour notice. If at the expiry of that period, you have active staking in progress , PhoenixCo will close them and take the corresponding tokens as of Company’s ownership.
- PhoenixCo may freeze any Account in the event that PhoenixCo suspects or have evidence that You are engaged in suspicious trading or other activity or have breached any of the above terms or warranties. This may result in cancelling of any transactions You may have.
All questions concerning the construction, validity, enforcement and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of UK.
To resolve any dispute, controversy or claim between the Customer and PhoenixCo shall be held harmless for partial or absolute default on their respective obligations under the Agreement, if such default is caused by the circumstances of insuperable force that occurred after execution of the terms and conditions as result of extraordinary events, i.e. natural disasters, epidemics, fires, floods, explosions, military activities.
The Customer or PhoenixCo affected by the circumstances of insuperable force shall, within five (5) business days, notify the Customer or PhoenixCo on such circumstances providing independent evidence of existence of the circumstances of insuperable force issued by a relevant government or administrative authorities.